Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Young Living's Valor for Arthritis

I gotta show you something!



This is often difficult if not impossible for me to do at 4 in the afternoon. I bought some Valor because it has frankincense in it. Straight frankincense is really expensive. 

I have been having some dark spots growing into moles around where my bra was tight. I quit wearing a bra and have been using Young Living's Melaluca on those spots. It has been doing an awesome job! ALL of those spots are at least 50% smaller than they were before I started using it, but there is one that was particularity large to begin with. I read that frankincense was really potent for this use, but since I had other priorities for my money, I went with Valor instead just for some extra umph!



One of the suggestions for Valor is to put it on your wrists and your neck. I thought, since I had it, I might as well. I was hoping it would alleviate the problems I've had for years with my hands falling asleep while I was sleeping. Within a couple of nights, I noticed a real improvement in this area. Then this morning, I woke up and was able to make a tight fist! I wasn't even expecting that!

By the way, I am not a doctor. I'm just sharing what has worked for me. Check with yours before using this. There may be reasons why you shouldn't. And do your own research!

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: