Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bailing Wire Fix

When I got my final assessing check, we went to Wal-Mart in Keokuk with every intention of replacing my ancient umbrella clothes line, but they didn't have one. Of course, making time to get to Lowes or Menards in Burlington on market day is about impossible. In the mean time, life happens - priorities change. We keep saying, we'll get one next week, but I'm giving up.


Obviously, I've been married to a farmer for to long .  Hopefully this will last me till Jesus comes :)



God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue



No comments: