Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, April 25, 2008


Here’s the new signs! Look for them on Hwy 96 at the Nauvoo-Colusa School and at the radio tower a couple of miles north of the school. They will get you there. We’ve changed our hours so we can go to some farmer’s markets and I’ve got time to clean my house for church on Sunday! We’ll be open rain or shine! If the big door isn’t open, there’s a regular door on the south side, just come on around and come in!

The whole garage has been rearranged from last year. Grampa Tom is very excited about his new tool section and I have a craft table set up so I can putter while I’m out there. I still have some more signs to make, so that’s what I’ll be working on this weekend. I’ll try to let you know what I’m planning to work on each weekend so you can come see what I’m doing if you want. I’ll try to post some pictures too.

No comments: