Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Monday, March 4, 2013

Housekeeping

#1 Doing a little housekeeping on the blog today. I found that some people who are my personal friends on FB and also follow my business page on FB are getting multiple posts from both of my sites. When I investigated, I found that network blogs was still feeding my blog under the original name Grama Sue's Farm and Flea Market as well as it's current name, Grama Sue's Rainbow Farm. I went in to delete the old name and found that it still had 20 followers. Network blogs suggested that perhaps I didn't want to delete the blog since there were still people following it.

So, if you follow this blog with an RSS feed, please check to see that it is under the name Grama Sue's Rainbow Farm. If not, click on the blue link and follow me from there. I will be deleting the Grama Sue's Farm and Flea Market feed at the end of March.

# 2 I'd  like to get an idea about how people who read regularly are receiving this blog. Are you getting it by e-mail, RSS, through FB or a combination? Please leave a comment :) It will help my ratings in the Google standings :)

 #3 I want to update my blog list. If you have a blog, please list your site in the comments.

Thanks!

God Bless You All!



~Grama Sue


No comments: