Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Monday, March 25, 2013

Noodle Tower


Made a mountain of noodles last night.  I have theory that most games have their roots in skills that are needed on the farm. I'm pretty sure Jenga is based on balancing trays of noodles and then unstacking them without toppling the whole thing :) It's a delicate skill!

Usually at this time of the year, I make noodles once a week or so to stock up for the markets, but this year we have been so short on eggs that I haven't been able to. While we were gone, I got a call from a sweet lady in Burlington. She wanted 5 bags, so I told her I'd make her some when I got back. This tower made just over 6 bags. YES! I've got one bag to take to the markets, that is unless someone decides they need it before then.




God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue



No comments: