Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Favorites


Political parties are like churches. You will never agree with everything, but when it comes to politics, I'm libertarian. I believe government ought to be involved in national defense, police and emergency services, judicial services, and roads. The Libertarian party is the party that best expresses my views at the moment.


I do not agree with their stance on abortion. Abortion is the taking of a human life and ought to be prohibited by any government that professes that it's people have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I do agree with them that government ought to be kept out of marriage. Marriage is a personal contract and should not be subject to a government stamp of approval any more than one's religion ought to be subject to government approval. That is not to say that I believe in gay marriage. I do not. But then I don't believe in Scientology either. For the government to officially recognize Scientology or the Baptist Church or any other religion as an acceptable religion and make membership in any such organization legally binding is wrong. Same thing with marriage. It is a matter of personal morals and choice. If I had my druthers, adultery and sex outside of heterosexual marriage would be illegal too, but if we aren't, as a nation, going to hold to Biblical standards when it comes to sexual morals, well, we need to be consistent.

That being said, my Friday Favorite this week is The Libertarian Party. Check them out.


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: