Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, March 30, 2013

6 Days of Creation

Took a couple of weeks off from my 6 Days of Creation posts cause I was on the road, but I'm back now so here's some of what I've been blessed to create this week!

Sunday: Noodles
Monday: Home made crock pot yogurt
Tuesday: Banana chocolate yogurt- mix mashed bananas, yogurt cocoa powder and your favorite natural sweetener! Yum!
Wednesday: Started telling the Easter story to my grandkids. I love to dramatize my stories so the kids will  get it :) They really jump when you grab one of them and pretend to cut their ear off!
Thursday: Made some hoop covers for my raised beds. Hopefully I made them well enough that they won't blow away!
Friday: Started work on a "That Says" game for my grandkids. They know the basic sounds so we are working on more complicated sounds like ch and ck. It's a fun card game that the kids are involved in creating. Just one of the many activities I'll be sharing in the book I am writing, "Almost Unschooling Grama"

That was my week!

What did you create?

God Bless You All!


~Grama Sue

Yes! It is still on the market! I sold mine a few years ago thinking I wouldn't be teaching anymore. The kids loved this game. The grandkids I am teaching are still to young for this, but I'll have to put this on my wish list. Fantastic game!



No comments: