Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, March 9, 2013

6 Days of Creation

God created man in His image. Every one of us is creative. I used to think I wasn't very creative because I couldn't draw or sing, but that is just plain wrong. The way I  read it, God spent 6 days creating and then spent the 7th reviewing all that He had made. . So, on Saturday's I post some of the things that I created the previous week.

Here goes:


Sunday – I helped create a very successful 60th anniversary party for my favorite mother and father in-law! Lots of good people and lots of fun!

Monday - We have some friends who bought an old trailer and gutted it. The result is a beautiful home that didn't cost to much. We have had our mobile home for 15 years now and it is needing some work. I took some time to dream about moving it to a hillside location and remodeling it. I'll be posting them soon on my Floor Plan Play Land blog.

Tuesday – My store room tends to become a piled up mess very quickly. I needed some room to start plants in there so I spent a good deal of time creating a path through the mess. Who says I can't do miracles?

Wednesday – I worked on lots of blog posts. We are headed to California so I wanted to get ahead a bit.

Thursday – Planted maybe a thousand little herb seeds. That works out to maybe 250 actual plants once they come up. I put 3 -5 seeds in each little cup. When they come up, I'll pick the strongest and thin the rest.

Friday – More blog posts. Next week I'll be on the road a lot. Don't know what I can create sitting in a pick up truck. I may have to skip the 6 Days of Creation post.


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: