Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, March 23, 2013

Salad Garden Sprouting

Looky! Looky! The salad garden I planted in January is starting to sprout! Of course, when I opened it just a little to take a peek, I got all excited and ran for a camera. By the time I got back, a silly chicken had found that itty, bitty little opening and was munching on it! Grrrrr....



Then this morning I woke up with a cool idea. Why not combine a keyhole garden with a rocket fired mass stove? If you covered it with a hoop type dome during the winter, you could grow food all winter!

Now to convince Grampa Tom ...


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: