Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Monday, March 11, 2013

Got the Herb Garden Started!

This year I plan to put in lots of herbs around here. I also want to have lots of herbs to take to the market this spring. There's still snow on the ground, but I thought I'd better get some started. Hopefully in a couple of weeks when these are up and going good, it will be warm enough outside that I can set these in one of the raised beds and cover them with plastic. Then I'll start another batch. I don't have a whole lot of flowers in this batch, but next time I'll concentrate on them a little more. I'm thinking I'll probably do this most of the summer.  




So what do I have here?
Lemon Grass            Marjoram               Cumin
Thyme                      Catnip                    Asparagus
Lemon Balm             Chives                    Spearmint
Fennel                      Oregano                 Sage
Cocks Comb           Yarrow                   Parsley
Basil                         Rosemary

If you want to adopt any of these babies or if you have a special request, let me know!


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue






No comments: