Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Monday, January 18, 2010

EBay Etsy & WIU Ag Expo


Today's lamb count: 12 with lots more ready to pop!

So, what does Grama Sue do in January? Tax assessing (yuck), EBay sales, making noodles and crafts!

We are supposed to get our books and cards for assessing January 27th. This will be the first time we've got them before summer in 3 years. There's not a tremendous amount to do this year so I'm hoping I can get it done by sometime in March. Grampa and I have been out taking some pictures and measurements. We should have that about done by the end of the month so it should be pretty easy to finish up. I'm not going to know how to do that when I haven't already put in a full day in the garden and at the markets!

Sold the corral to a really neat guy in Missouri and I've been trying to keep something on EBAy all the time just for a few extra bucks. I've also been doing a little crafting and have managed to figure out how to sell on Etsy. Be sure to check out my links to EBay and Etsy in the right hand column!

Here's a couple of things I've made:

Native Wedding Prayer Hoop


Recycled Light Bulb Ornament


At the end of February, I am going to be doing a big show out in Macomb. The WIU Ag Club does a huge farm show every year and they have a craft section. I'm taking my noodles and crafts. I figure I need about 10 Avon boxes full of noodles for this event, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do that. The cold snap has our chickens down to about 1/2 production. They are picking up a little now, but we need a lot of eggs! We had been selling about 50 dozen a week. Now we're only producing about 35 dozen a week.

Want to come see my stuff? I'll be at Western Hall upstairs in the craft section (the north concourse). My booth will be about in the middle on the south side. It's Saturday, Feb 27th 9am-5pm and Sunday Feb28th 10am-4pm. You can get all the details at:



God Bless You All! ~Grama Sue


No comments: