Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, November 26, 2010

How Not to Make Mini Greenhouses

 So Grampa thought the mini greenhouses would be fine in the wind without rocks to hold them down. I had my doubts, so I suggested we just do 2 of the gardens that way and wait for a big wind to test them out before we did the others. No, he didn't want to do that because we'd probably not get a big wind till it snowed and we'd be out there covering the gardens in 20 degree weather. "OK" I said (rolling my eyes). Well, we got two big winds this week:




I covered my herb gardens and used rocks to hold the plastic down. Poor Grampa! He still has issues with rocks :( 


Will we ever get the 1,400 acre grain farm out of him?

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: