Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, April 15, 2011

Challenges



Wednesday was a beautiful day so I decided to take 11 of the monster tomato plants and put them in the garden. The plastic I had bought was much to thin and perforated at intervals, so I decided to shoot over to Kempkers and get some better stuff. On the way back the bridge had broken down, so after an hour, I decided to head south through Keokuk. What should have been a 30 min. trip wound up taking almost 3!

Yesterday and today have been pretty windy, so I've been working to keep these plastic covered cages from flying away! I'll be so glad when we get a high tunnel! They are designed to stay on the ground. These are designed to fly!

No comments: