Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Monday, September 2, 2013

Good Morning Cyber World!



Oh how I have missed you!  I have survived my lack of internet access! It was difficult, given the fact that my knee is sprained and I can't do much in the garden, but I did it.

I read a real book, printed on that old fashioned stuff they call paper. 

I spent a good deal of time creating a plan for roof, shed and greenhouse for my trailer that I think we just might do. 

I watched the Red Green show and more TV than I've watched in years.

I snapped a lot of green beans.

Took care of short people

and slept a lot.

The real world is a wonderful place, but it's nice to be able to look up how to make a fruit fly trap when you are being overrun, price things you need to plan for, post prayer requests and get the latest important news like your great-niece's first steps, and all those hilarious stories about my friend's and family's daily life.

Please let me know what I have missed!

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: