Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Changes

Happy Labor Day everyone! And boy oh boy, that’s what we’ve been doing! Sorry I missed posting last week! We are still in the midst of big changes so this will be short.

I’m planning to set up at the highway about ½ mi. straight west of my house this week on Saturday. I’ll have a blue pop up tent and some make shift sawhorse tables. Hope to be up there by 9 am. I’ll have some produce, eggs, and crafts as well as a smattering of stuff out of my garage sale. Repainted some of my garage sale signs – they are the same green and white with sparkly fringe you are familiar with so please come see me if you can!

Whooo Hoooo! We got word yesterday that Hy-Vee in Macomb wants to carry our eggs! I spent the morning reworking our label to fit their needs. Gotta order more chickens and some date stamps this afternoon. Slowly but surely, we’re getting there!


God Bless You All!

No comments: