Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Thursday, August 14, 2008

CHANGES

:) Good news! Sack sale this weekend, Friday and Saturday Aug. 15 and 16! Bring any size bag and fill for $1. Almost all the garage sale type stuff will be included in this.

Bad news :( We had decided the garage sale was just not getting enough business to warrant the time and the space it was taking (Thus the sack sale). This weekend was to be the last of it. However …

:) Good news! As I was working out there last weekend, I was telling God how much I enjoyed it and that if He wanted me to continue with it, I needed a sign. Our location seems to be a problem this year so I had given up until we could get a better location.

Saturday, I shut down and went to the women’s conference in Keokuk that I go to every year. At the end, the minister invited people to come up for prayer. This prophetess told me I had my eye on a piece of property, but I had been afraid to ask for it. She told me to go ask and they would give it to me.

When I turned on my phone, there was a message from a neighbor of mine asking me to call. She has a lot with a barn and a grain bin on the highway that she thought would be a good place for me to set up a tent! It’s about ½ mile straight west of here as the crow flies. I’ve been thinking this property would be wonderful for a store all year!

Maybe someday we’ll buy it, but for now we’ll be setting up a tent up there on Saturdays. I’ll try to get up there by 10 am and run till 2 or 3. Later, when the farmer’s markets shut down we may add a day or two.


THE FARMER’S MARKET

We bought 75 more chickens. They are a bit stressed right now from the move, but hopefully they’ll get up to full production soon. Grampa Tom is back to doing 4 farmer’s markets a week.


ON THE CRAFT TABLE

Seems I’m getting nothing done craft wise. To busy with the garden and taking care of old people. Oh well! Winter is coming.

THE GARDEN

The beans and tomatoes are really coming on strong right now. We also have cucumbers, oregano, basil, lemon balm, and onions.


God Bless You All!

No comments: