Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, December 11, 2009

Nauvoo Craft Show

Craft show at the Nauvoo grade school gym tomorrow. 9-4! I'll have pies, noodles, muffins, edible decorations, dance hoops, craft supplies and more! Mary Lou is sending a bunch of stuff from the Art-n-Needlework shop. My friend Gwen has all kinds of cute Made in Nauvoo stuff. Who knows what all else will be there. Come explore for those last minute Christmas gifts!



God Bless You All! ~Grama Sue

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow, Sue, do you ever sleep? I don't know how you do all that you do!

Sue Whitson said...

Actually, I sleep more than most people. It's really not all that much. I just do a little bit of everything. I love being a Jill of all trades and master of none. Course, I rarely clean house :) That gives me lots of time!