Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Sunday, December 6, 2009

Whoo-hoo! I've figured out how to use my new camera to take videos and post it!


This video is about the delicate dance two humungus pieces of machinery do in the midst of bumpy corn field. I've actually got 3 videos about the process of getting corn out of the fields, but I'll have to do 3 different posts, probably over 3 days. My 'puter takes a long time to upload and my internet subscription is limited as to how much I can do each day. Don't want to over load things so ... hopefully tomorrow! \

~ God BlessYou All,
Grama Sue



No comments: