Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Yellow!

Tonight while I was doing dishes,  I happened to turn around about the time my supplemental lighting came on in the garden. All of a sudden I realized there was something bright yellow amongst all the green. My tomato plant is a lemon boy! I was expecting some sort of a red tomato. I like red tomatoes better, but yellow tomatoes are better.


I have been so lazy since the snow fell. I'm so glad. I was needing a break! I had done a  lot of work in the garden and taken hundreds of pictures for my assessing job in the last few weeks. We generally don't get the pictures done before the middle of February, but the weather was so beautiful that we got them ALL done by the 10th of January. Once we get the materials to finish up, it shouldn't take long.

Thursday I sat around and vegged all day. Yesterday and today I've been avoiding doing much physical. Just playing with my grandson and renewing the pursuit of my writing projects. I actually managed to complete another chapter of Genesis on my blog in which I'm translating all the names in the Bible into English. I've also made some headway on a new project: a seven week course on beating depression naturally. 

The Bible project is online at http://whatsinanamebible.blogspot.com/ but I'm not ready to publish the depression project yet. I'm wondering how I ought to post it. I'd like to post the entire thing in one post somewhere, maybe something like Squiddo and possibly an e-book. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue




No comments: