Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sheep Herding Rabbit

I love this video my little sis sent me! I want a sheep herding rabbit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeuL5IGimCQ

Actually we'd really like to raise rabbits. We tried it once, but the cage method of keeping them safe just wasn't for us. I have a vision for a rabbit house with pastured paddocks that can be covered with bird netting to protect them from predators, but I need more land to implement it. Ahhh... dreams :)

God Bless You All!


~Grama Sue

No comments: