Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blogging Dreams

Whoa! I just happened to check on a blog that I started playing with back in 2009. It's just a little blog with 11 posts about my floor plan creation hobby. I love creating floor plans and would some day like to possibly sell my plans. One day I was praying about this and I got the impression that I ought to go ahead and put some of my work out there on a blog. I put a few of them out there, but the last couple of years have been terribly hectic, so I haven't done much with it and I've pretty much ignored it for over a year. There's been over 2000 page views on it! People looked at it yesterday and 171 pages have been viewed in the last month! The URL is   http://gramasuesfloorplans.blogspot.com/ if you want to go check it out.

Right now I'm purely an amateur blogger, but I have aspirations to one day turn pro. Grama Sue's Floor Plan Play Land will definitely be one I have to work on developing. Someday ...   Why can't there be 48 hours in every day?

God Bless You All!


~Grama Sue

No comments: