Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Monday, September 17, 2012

Thyroid Problems?

Yesterday, Grampa Tom told me he really needed to go buy some new clothes because his pants keep falling off.

A few weeks ago, our daughter gave him a bottle of Thyromin. Right away he had lots more energy and within a few days the puffiness in his face went away. He says it works just like the thyroid supplement the chiropractor gave him a few years ago.

I'm thrilled! I've been after him to go back to the chiropractor, but he's stubborn. I have my man back again!

If you are interested in trying this, please contact me. If you order through me or decide to join the company, I'll make a few bucks! Thanks!

http://www.youngliving.com/natural-health-supplements/Thyromin

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: