Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hanging It Up For The Season

Good morning everyone :)  I was going to keep going at Lomax until just before Christmas, but ... Grampa Tom tells me it's time to hang it up for the season :(  So, this will be my last day in Lomax until spring.

I'm having so much fun there, but I'm only making enough to cover my expenses and there is so much that needs to be done at home. I've got 4-5 months to butcher chickens, write about chickens, herbs, cooking, eggs, Mary Lou's shop in town, proof-read and edit 3 books, over see some building projects, babysit the grandkids and maybe even clean my house.

I'll be there today from 9am-3pm. I have pies, cookies, fudge, candies, pumpkin bread, squash, potatoes, gourds, dried herbs, onions, turnips, radishes and more up there. I'll be serving soup made from our potatoes and tomatoes and real turkey and roast beef sandwiches from 11-2.

Come see me if you can!

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: