Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Apple Trees A-Blooming!

Well, it doesn't look like I'll be making it to the Hamilton market today. Been down for a couple of weeks now. Doc says it's nothing to serious. Got some meds yesterday to try to get me going, but I just have to take it easy for a while longer. Next week, I start working for the Census. It's a flexible hours type job, but the first week is training that isn't flexible, so I won't be able to make the market then either. I am hoping to feel enough better by tonight that I can put out my garage sale signs. I haven't put stuff away yet from a couple of weeks ago so that shouldn't be to much work.

Here's my apple trees. Aren't they pretty?


My bees would love them, but they didn't make it through the winter. That's OK. I wasn't crazy about them anyway. Anyone want to buy some hives? We have 4 for sale.

At least the chickens are happy! Hope you can see this micro length video! It's proof that roosters don't crow only at dawn.


God Bless You All! ~Grama Sue

No comments: