Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Herbs



Got to go play in the dirt this morning! When I was a teen, I absolutely hated garden work, but now weeding is such a joy. Who woulda thunk? I weeded all my herb beds this morning and planted some cilantro and marjoram. I really need to plant some more basil and dill, just need to find a place! This is my perennial bed with a few self re-seeders and a few annuals to fill in the empty spaces till the perennials take over.

This year I should have:
Parsley
Thyme
Lemon Balm
Cilantro
Sage
Basil
Dill
Rosemary
Marjoram
Oregano
Spearmint
Garlic
And probably one or more that I am forgetting.


That's all for now folks!

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: