Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rice Crispy Treat and Egg Fans

There is a little girl who comes to the farmers' market in Burlington with her mom, her grandma and her little brother just for the purpose of getting a rice crispy treat from Grama Sue. Last week I was so busy that I didn't get any made. When I had to admit that I didn't have any I got "the look" and what a look it was! I don't ever want to go through that again! OUCH!

Anyway, I got lunch all ready to cook today when I suddenly realized I still needed to make rice crispy treats and we have to leave for the market in 3 hours! So, I put lunch off and made rice crispy treats. Little Rice Crispy Treat Girl, I don't know your name, but you will have your cookie today!

Then, just as we sat down for dinner, the phone rang. The man on the line said he was from Macomb and he was calling to tell us how much he loves our eggs! What a sweetheart! This is why we love what we do!

THANK YOU!



God Bless You All!


~Grama Sue

No comments: