Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Radishes

Look at all the radishes I picked yesterday! We got 18 big bunches out of them. Grampa Tom sold some of them at the market last night and then took the rest to Tom's Market in Burlington. I'm not a radish eater, but my in-laws and my husband said they are perfect - a little bite, not to much, just like a radish ought to be. 


I'll probably pick more tonight for tomorrow's market.

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: