Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, May 25, 2012

Herb Dryer

Check out my new herb dryer! For several years, I've been using my food dehydrators to dry my herbs, but last year Grampa Tom got this nice new shed. It's warm but well ventilated. Last week, Grampa put a couple of lines for me to hang my herbs on. Isn't it beautiful? 


Does a great job too! I've got several bags of dried herbs available. I was using baby food jars to pack my herbs in, but I've decided to use plastic bags. The herbs stay more intact this way and there's less weight and breakage.



God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue
 

No comments: