Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, May 5, 2012

Market News

Don't look to bad do I? Yesterday I had WAY to much fun in the sun. I didn't bring the tent because  it was rainy and very windy when I left. Then it turned off sunny and hot. I should have had Grampa Tom bring in the canopy. Fortunately I was selling my extra aloe, so I was snapping off a leaf every now and then and rubbing it on my face neck and arms. Last night, I was feeling so crispy that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to have Julie Marie massage my neck and arms today, but I did one more aloe rub before I went to bed and this morning, my skin is touchable!


BTW, Julie Marie is the massage therapist in Nauvoo. When I first started going to her a little over a year ago, I was having problems holding on to a pencil. She has helped me so much! If you want an appointment call her at 319-572-7767.

I had a great time yesterday reconnecting with all our wonderful Nauvoo customers! I had planned to go home at 4, but I was having so much fun, I stayed till 5:30. 

Thursday, we went to Burlington and had our best opening night ever! So many wonderful interesting people, including this lady:


I love doing farmers' markets! We have lots of lettuce, kale, chard, radishes, onions, peppermint, thyme, fennel, lambs quarters, parsley and Italian parsley, sage, rosemary, oregano and aloe. We will be at the Port in Burlington next Thursday from 5pm - 7:30pm and in Nauvoo at the Sinclair Station from 10am to at least 4pm on Friday. The Keokuk market doesn't start until the 19th. 

See you there!

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue
 



No comments: