Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Sunday, June 16, 2013

Garden Pictures

Just thought I'd jump on here and share a couple of the gardens with you.


This is the oldest row garden.  It is officially planted now.


As is the new garden in the north yard. (Although I still want to put more asparagus on the north side.) Grampa Tom says he's never had prettier gardens. I have to agree. Only 4 chickens in the yard as compared to hundreds, makes a big difference :)

The garden over at the neighbor's is mostly planted with corn and squash . We've already harvested quite a bit out of the raised beds. We're even on our second crop in one bed! Planting and creating gardens will go on most of the summer for me, but the major push is done for now.

I should be posting more now. Maybe I should put one of these in my yard!



Pft! Kids would probably be the only ones who ever use it :(



God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: