Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Thieves Oil


I love my Thieves oil! Yesterday, I woke up with a monster sinus headache. Normally, I would struggle along with one like this for weeks until I finally went to the doctor. Yesterday, I started putting Thieves on my forehead, cheeks, temples, around my ears, down to the lymph nodes in my neck and on the roof of my mouth. Within a couple of hours I felt better and today I feel great!

Grampa Tom has snored like a freight train for years. A couple of weeks ago I asked him if I could experiment on him by rubbing his feet with Thieves at night before he went to bed. He loves to have his feet rubbed, so he was all for it. At first, he says, his nose ran all night and he slept worse than normal. But after a few days he started sleeping much better than he has for years and he hardly snores at all! On the feet? Crazy, I know, but I'm a believer!

If you are interested in this stuff, let me know so I can hook you up!

BTW, this is not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases. I'm just letting you all know what works for us :)


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue



No comments: