Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One Coon Less

There has been a coon stripping the peach trees. 


Last night, I went to Bible Study. On the way home, I prayed the little prayer that I usually pray when traveling at night ... LORD, please protect my car from the critters and protect the critters from my car ... I just hate killing anything and since I started praying this prayer, I think I've killed maybe 2 things in the past 15 -20 years, and then only when I've neglected to pray it for a while. 


Well, when I got near the farm last night, a coon ran out under my car and I GOT IT!  Didn't try to, but hopefully it was that rotten thing that's been stealing all the peaches. HA!

No comments: