Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, June 29, 2012

Weeding

Now that my side no longer has something jiggling inside of it when I walk, I'm tackling many garden areas that look like this:


And making them look like this!


After dozens of buckets of weeds fed to the chickens in the past few days, the back of my legs hurt so bad! This is the second time this year I've had to endure the "getting used to gardening" muscle pains. So glad to be able to do this again though! For a while there, I thought maybe I had permanently injured myself. Thank You God!

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue
 



No comments: