Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, October 25, 2013

Candle Powered Heater Comes in Handy

On Thursday's, I usually pick up a few things from my friend Seth at the Burlington Market because it is difficult for us to produce enough for the demand we have in Nauvoo and then still make the Saturday market.

Last night was going to be Seth's last night there for the season so he offered me all that he had left over for a really good price. Then he stuffed my truck :) He and his wife have a FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Huizenga-Family-Farm/111793305589433 if you want to check them out.

It was supposed to get down to 24 degrees last night. Having all that stuff on the truck when it was supposed to get that cold worried me, but instead of unloading it all and bringing it in, I put the candle powered emergency heater in amongst the melons.



Nothing is frozen! ... Now to find people to buy all this stuff! I'll be in Nauvoo today from 11 am to 5 pm and in Keokuk tomorrow from 8 am to noon. Come see me!



God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue




No comments: