Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, October 19, 2013

I Have a Dream

My dream is of 40 or more acres of gently rolling ground with a barn or two, a pond or a stream that runs year round, an orchard, 10-20 acres suitable for row crops, ample garden space, 10-15 acres of pasture, some timber, a milk cow, some sheep, some goats, maybe a pig or two, some geese and ducks and turkey along with my chickens and a house with a greenhouse, back on a lane that can't be seen from the road, or at least a place like that for us to put our trailer on. I like my trailer, and I have a fantasic plan to put a new roof on it and add a greenhouse. It doesn't have to be just exactly like that, close would be OK.

Grampa Tom and I are 55 years old with no savings and we live hand-to-mouth. It's an impossible dream, but I have a God for whom the impossible is nothing. Sarah went 90 years without bearing a child, menopause had come and gone, yet God gave her a baby and she called his name Isaac. Isaac means "Laughter". God is able, and when it comes, this farm will be called Isaac Hills. God is able!


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: