Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Monday, April 16, 2012

Silex River Hills Farmer's Market Poultry Expo 2

Here are pictures of some of the birds we didn't buy. My computer is refusing to upload any more tonight, so I'll have to show you the other animals and the crafts in another post. Not sure if it's blogger or my internet connection :( 


More baby chicks


All kinds of fancy pigeons.


Black chickens (I think Australorp)


White Rocks


Bantams and more bantams. We don't do bantams. Why anyone would want birds that you can't feed at least two people with  and lay tiny eggs is beyond me, but they sure are popular!


There were also geese and ducks there, but I can't load the pictures. They usually have turkeys as well, but we didn't see any this trip. So ... till tomorrow!

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: