Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Thursday, May 2, 2013

Market Schedule

The Riverfront Market in Burlington is at the train depot tonight because of the flooding from 5-7. Grampa Tom will be there! Wish I could be there, but I plan to show up next week.

I'm skipping Nauvoo tomorrow because I'm doing a respite care job tonight, but I plan to be there next week. We will start from 2:30-5:30 and will expand the hours once we get more produce.

Saturday we will be in Keokuk at the mall from 7-11 am.

We've also picked up another of our stores. Grampa Tom is delivering eggs to the Hy-Vee on Agency and to Tom's market this afternoon!

That's all I know right now!

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: