Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Thursday, May 30, 2013

Noodle Farm

Last night, I played hooky from the Lomax market so I could make noodles. The corn stove is no longer running so I decided to set up my greenhouse shelving in front of a window and fill it with noodles. I had this set up at my old farmer's house last year. One of the nurses dubbed it "Sue's Noodle Farm". It fits :)



The forecast is for severe thunderstorms this evening, so I don't know if there will be a Burlington of market tonight and the same is forecast for all day tomorrow so who knows? 

We have to go to Burlington tonight anyway to deliver eggs to Hy Vee  and spend some money. I got done with my assessing job last week so I got my big check :) I'm gonna miss the money, but not the job. I did tell them I'd do some field work during the winter if I have time, but no frustrating office work!

I'm going to buy a new clothes line :) The rest of it is going for feed, egg cartons and paying down loans. We now only have a mortgage and a little bit left on the and hopefully the tractor will be paid off soon. :)


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: