Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Green Tomatoes


Remember my monster tomatoes? The ones I had inside? Well they got so stressed out waiting to be planted outside that they are just now putting on green tomatoes. UGH!

I'm pretty sure the problem is that I had them in little bitty 16 oz cups. Next year I think I'll just start one a week and put them in larger containers. Then about the first of March I'll plant a bunch of them for planting in April.


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: