Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Monday, June 27, 2011

The Pond

I have always dreamed of a place with a pond or a creek running through it, but this doesn't quite cut it! It has been so wet here that you can pretty much wade through Grampa Tom's row gardens. The weeds are starting to take over and he can't do a thing about it. 


Yesterday I was telling a friend that I was hoping to extend my mound garden out another 2 or 3 rows yet this year. He was shaking his head at how much work that was, but last night I was on my knees in my mound garden cutting arugula and I didn't even get wet :)

Grampa Tom tells me the weather channel is calling for several days of dry weather after today. I sure hope they are right!

~God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: