Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, June 18, 2011

Noodles Finally!

Ahhh... noodles, noodles, noodles, how I have missed you! I've been so dog-gone busy with that stupid assessing job that I haven't made noodles all spring. Last week, a big wind came up at one of the markets and smashed my display egg carton so I had to blow some more eggs to make another one. What do you do with nine eggs in a bowl? Ya just gotta make noodles!


My farmer client has this really neat tool to cut noodles with. I've used a pizza cutter for years, but this is a step above! I decided to try it out and it works really well. I'll have to see if I can find a tool like this somewhere for myself.


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: