Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, April 6, 2013

6 Days of Creation


God created man in His image. Did you know that every one of us is creative? I used to think I wasn't very creative because I couldn't draw or sing, but that is just plain wrong. The way I  read it, God spent 6 days creating and then spent the 7th reviewing all that He had made. . So, on Saturday's I post some of the things that I created the previous week.

Here goes:

Sunday - My mother-in-love asked me to bring broccoli with cheese sauce to the family Easter dinner. I have no idea why. My cheese sauce is always way to thin or to thick. But this time I managed to get it right! Dinner was an hour later than I thought it was going to be so I was really able to take my time. That seems to be the key! Just give yourself enough time! I may never manage it again :(

I also started posting little tid-bits on Face Book about how to treat a man. I see so many wonderful posts about how to treat a woman but hardly any about how to treat a man so I thought I'd even up the playing field a bit. Might be another book in the works!

Monday - I created a to-do list. I go long periods without doing them, then I get to where I'm just to confused. Creating to-do lists every day helps me get back on track.

Tuesday - I started pulling all my "What's In a Name Bible"  Genesis posts together in one document so I can print it out and sell it at the markets. I need to figure out how to make the design I have in mind for the cover. I want to have the name "What's In a Name Bible" at the top. Then in the middle, I'd like to have the name "Noah" in a large fancy script with a magnifying glass superimposed on the top of it. Inside the magnifying glass would be the name "Rest". Can anyone out there help me?

Wednesday - Grampa Tom and I planted some raised beds.

Thursday - I created a semi-clean house. That's really saying something for me. I hate house work. And my vacuum cleaner stinks. Grampa Tom bought me a new one for Christmas, but it doesn't work very well. I'm to lazy to take it back. It was cheap so I will put up with it until I can get a decent one. I  used to have one of those cool robot vacuum cleaners. Maybe I should shoot for another one. I don't even have to be in the house when they are working. I'm allergic to dust and I don't care how wonderful a vacuum you have, they all kick up some dust.



Friday - I created a lack of sleep! Stayed overnight with a new client on Thursday. I usually don't sleep real well when I'm sleeping around, and with a new client, I'm extra nervous about being able to hear them so I don't get much sleep. Had a good day though. Came home and slept a couple of hours, then went to the county assessing meeting, got the field work for the mobile homes done and even managed to hit a few yard sales :)


What did you create this week?


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue



No comments: