Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, April 13, 2013

6 Days of Creation


God created man in His image. Did you know that every one of us is creative? I used to think I wasn't very creative because I couldn't draw or sing, but that is just plain wrong. The way I  read it, God spent 6 days creating and then spent the 7th reviewing all that He had made. . So, on Saturday's I post some of the things that I created the previous week.

Here goes:

This week has been a busy one! A lot of my creative juices have gone into writing. Every day I have been furiously working on my how to homeschool book, Almost Unschooling Grama, and editing my What's in a Name Bible rendition of Genesis. I doubt that either of them will be ready by the time the markets start, but hopefully I'll have them at the markets sometime soon.

I've been planting and planting and planting in spite of the cold temps. Earlier in the week, when it was still warm, I experimented with building a potato tower. Grampa (doubting) Tom doesn't think it will work, so I'll have to wait till next year to build more :) Then the rest of the week I've been planting stuff in flats and pots inside. Hopefully it will warm up soon so I can move stuff outside. My house is getting kinda full :) I have a couple of pots of holy basil and several aloe plants ready to go the markets whenever we get started.

The other thing I've been doing is polishing up several floor plans so I can post them on my Grama Sue's Floor Plan Play Land blog. Trying to get ahead a bit so that when we are going full bore this summer I have something of a chance of keeping it up :)

What have you been doing?


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

Can't wait till it's warm enough to sit outside every day!


No comments: