Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cold Frame

Made myself a little cold frame today. These windows have been sitting beside a shed for years and they are filthy, but when you first put plants outside you should shade them anyway so I won't hose them off for a few days. Even with all the dirt, the temp inside quickly soared to 90 degrees. I had to prop them open most of the day.



But as soon as the sun stared going down, the temp quickly fell, so I put a black cloth over it for the
 night. 


I put the plants that I had growing in the store room under lights. I don't know if they will make it anyway. They were  pretty spindly so we'll see.


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue





No comments: