Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lettuce

Isn't my lettuce pretty? This is the stuff I planted in January. The lettuce we planted last week is just starting to come up. It has some bare spots, durn chicken! I had this under plastic, but I was afraid it would bolt if I don't slow it down. I should have a little to take to the markets when they start. If I don't get greedy and cut it for myself :)


Hopefully, we will have a few radishes by then too. Dave at the Painted Corners in Lomax has decided to delay opening until May 1st. We were hoping to go there tomorrow, but it's just to cold yet :(

Itching, itching, itching ...


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: