Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, February 16, 2013

6 Days of Creation

God created man in His image. Every one of us is creative. I used to think I wasn't very creative because I couldn't draw or sing, but that is just plain wrong. The way I  read it, God spent 6 days creating and then spent the 7th reviewing all that He had made. . So, on Saturday's I post some of the things that I created the previous week.

Here goes:

Sunday - I spent the day creating a fever and lots of white blood cells. Immune building is so not fun. Sometimes if I take a hot bath to create an artificial fever I can beat it so I spent a good deal of time creating under water perspiration too.

Monday - Better, spent the day creating property record cards for assessing.

Tuesday - Creating more white blood cells and high temps. In spite of the fuzzy head and my normally spacially challenged confusion, I managed to create a new label for our egg cartons. This was a doozy. The label maker I use for our egg cartons doesn't have a 2 x 8 template so I had to use an 8 1/2 x 11 label and figure out where the 2 x 8 labels would fit on it. Immense amount of prayer went into this one! All I can say is that "With God All Things Are Possible"!

Wednesday - Better. Added another page to the book I am creating about how to give your child a better education than a regular school can while spending less money than you would sending them to a public school.

Thursday - Took our grandchildren to Chick-Fil-A for Valentines. Created lots of smiles!

Friday - Created yummy thick cheeseburgers from the beef that Grama Tom raised. The locker plant asked if I wanted patties made, but somehow pre-formed patties are never as appetizing as the ones you form yourself and fry in a cast iron pan so I declined. Sticky messy hands are so worth the result!


God Bless You All!


~Grama Sue







No comments: