Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Saturday, February 9, 2013

6 Days of Creation

God created man in His image. Every one of us is creative. I used to think I wasn't very creative because I couldn't draw or sing, but that is just plain wrong. The way I  read it, God spent 6 days creating and then spent the 7th reviewing all that He had made. . So, on Saturday's I post some of the things that I created the previous week.

Here goes:

Sunday: Hope I created a few laughs on my Face Book Page :) There were so many good links to share!

Monday: I created a new property card for one of the properties I was assessing. The home had been built on to one too many times and would no longer fit on the card unless I redrew it.

Tuesday: A young mom was worried about her 3 y/o having dyslexia. She had no idea that the behaviors her child was exhibiting were all normal for 3. Thank You God for helping me create peace of mind in this precious mother's heart!

Wednesday: Showed my granddaughter how to play Jesus Loves me on the xylophone. We created some awesome music!

Thursday: I created a wonderful hot bath with epsom salts and essential oils from Young Living. So relaxing!

Friday: Oh I just want to brag on Grampa Tom! He created the most awesome meal with T-Bones that he grew himself. I had been wanting some ice cream for the last couple of days, but ice cream pales in comparison to the taste of these steaks!

So what have you created this week?


God Bless You All!


~Grama Sue



No comments: