Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Monday, February 4, 2013

To Live In a Barn

One of my dream houses is a barn style home with a gambrel style roof. A silo style staircase would be icing on top :) One of the first floor plans I posted was a home like this. Recently, I had a message from a woman who loved it. Her message was part of the reason I decided I needed to get back to posting on my floor plan blog. She was wondering about a smaller version. I've been working on that and I've posted one of the smaller versions I came up with. Hop on over to Grama Sue's Floor Plan Play Land  to check it out!

God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: