Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Favorites

On Friday's I like to give you a glimpse into who I am following. I've been following Stacy Makes Cents for quite some time. Don't really remember what I ran across on her blog that I found so interesting to begin with. But frankly, Stacy and her husband Barry (who chimes in now and then) fascinate me.

They live absolutely debt free! 

They've bought a house, cars and had babies without getting loans. This is one of our goals. We have lived on credit most of our lives, but a few of years ago we decided it was time to get out of the rat race. It is inspiring to learn from someone who is doing this successfully.

Take a look at what the banks have brainwashed all of us to believe is impossible:



God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue


No comments: