Locations

You can find Grama Sue's Rainbow Eggs at:

The Hy Vee on Agency in Burlington, IA


Markets:

Wednesday - Friday 9am to 1pm at the farm 1/2 mi east of the Nauvoo-Colusa Jr. High then 3/4 mile North on 1050.

Wednesday 3-7 pm at the Painted Corners on HWY 96 in Lomax, IL

Saturday:

7 - 11 am Keokuk Farmer's Market at the mall





Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!


Thank you so much to all you who are reading my blogs and to those of you who are clicking on the ads! It's only the middle of February and I've almost made as much this month as I did all of last month. Last month I made $2.71 and this month I've already made $2.57!  Now granted  $2.57 may not seem like much, but if I can keep doubling my readers and income each month it won't be long until my little musings will actually contribute substantially to our little farm. Please help by sharing posts that interest you with your friends and family! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Photo: More great pics at: Giggle Palooza


God Bless You All!

~Grama Sue

No comments: